Eileen wants to play, and she chose me to be in on the game! Here's the rules:
1. I've read very few classics, but the ones I enjoyed the most were Dracula by Bram Stoker and Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe. (but I didn't like the ending)
2. I only read one book at a time.
3. I can finish a book in a day.
4. In high school, I had few friends. Probably because I carried a book with me everywhere and often hid it in my lap while the teacher was talking. Amazingly, I still managed to have a high GPA. Go figure.
5. I'm an accomplished walking-while-reading type of person and have been known to read while driving. Don't freak out though. Now that I have kids, I no longer indulge in this dangerous activity. LOL
6. If things had gone differently, I'd love to be an editor or agent because I like to read more than I like to write.
7. I'm all about the alpha male. My sister hated the alpha in my first manuscript and fell inlove with a beta male I'd never even considered as a possible hero. Yikes! Bring on the Alpha, and ONLY the alpha. *snort* (yes, I picked up the horrible snorting habit from Anita. Goes to show, bad company corrupts good character.) *double snort* Or should I snicker? Hahaha
So, who do I tag? How about everyone on my sidebar? I'm pressed for time so if you all don't mind, just glance to the right, scroll down a little, and you'll see a list of people's names. They all have wonderful blogs so I hope they'll join in the fun.
Okay, except the agents. They're exempt. And the Seekers, 'cause that's a group. The rest of you, I'll be stopping by. :-)