Summer is almost over! Even though autumn is my favorite season, I'm sad because I'm going to have to start getting up early (I know, I know, don't throw a book at me!)
So since I don't have anything new coming out yet, I thought it might be a good idea to have some kind of contest. I've never done the twitter/fb/post type of contest but I think it might be fun.
Heeheee, especially since there's chocolate involved.
So here are the deets (that's for you, Lindsay!):
1. If you want to be entered once to win a prize, let me know in the comment section.
2. Mention Love On The Range on Facebook OR Twitter, let me know in the comments, and you get two entries.
3. Mention Love On The Range on BOTH Facebook and twitter, let me know in the comments, and you get three entries.
4. If you have another cool promotional action that I don't know about, let me know in the comments. If it's combined with FB/Twitter, then that's four entries. :-) If not, then that's two entries.
5. EACH time you tweet/post/FB something, let me know!!! I'll keep tallying things up so I know how many times to enter you.
This is a THREE week contest. It ends midnight September 2, 2012 and I'll announce winners on Labor Day. (I won't be posting anything new until then)
So you all will have plenty of time to do whatever you're comfortable with doing to be entered. :-)
Two people will receive Godiva in the mail...it will be awesomely delicious. :-)
One person will get a B&N $25 gift card
One person will get a critique by another author (I don't know who yet but will put it up when I know)
One person will get Sweet Baklava by Debby Mayne and Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck, 'cause this is a sweet contest. Teehee!
So what do you think? I hope this makes sense but feel free to ask questions. Okay, let the contest begin! :-)