Slogging Away

I'm slogging away at revising my manuscript. Is slogging a word? Anyhow, it's weird. When I'm writing the first draft, everything is magic.
Then I go back and reread it and everything is crap. That's right. Plot holes, long sentences, things that don't make sense.
I see why editors want revisions so much.
And yes, I know that I'm writing to thin air right now. Someday maybe I'll have bloggees. Commenters.
Ha. If only Miss Snark would come back. I'd forsake this lonely blog and just comment on hers all day long.
Miss Snark, where are you?

-a snarkling who found you too late

Comments

Camy Tang said…
Hi Jessica! Congrats! You won a copy of Only Uni and a $10 Amazon gift certificate from our Seekerville blog giveaway! Please email me at camy {at} camytang {dot} com with your mailing address and the email address you want to use for your Amazon gift certificate.
Congrats again!
Camy

Popular posts from this blog

My Booty Hurts

Why Being Unpublished is Like Being Single

Freaking Out, Just a Little Bit