Divine Connections

Over at the Seekers is a wonderful post by author Julie Lessman. It's all about meeting people who influence your life in positive ways, taking your writing journey in awesome and great directions. It's also about being connected to people. Let's face it. Writing is a solitary endeavor and I've heard that most writers are introverts. I know I am. So hooking up with others takes a little effort, but it is SO worth it.



God puts people in our life as blessings. And he uses us as blessings too. (One of Julie's other posts).



Big Sighhhhhh. That blog just gave me such a toasty feeling.



Now on to less toasty things.



Big changes in the publishing industry. Check out this and this and this.



I'm not published yet and I can't help but wonder what the industry will look like when I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Booty Hurts

It Takes Time

Fridays Are Too Nice for Hatin'