Contests and More Contests

A few weeks ago I left a comment on the Seekerville Blog and then I got an e-mail saying I'd won a book. Camy Tang's second book Only Uni. It just came in the mail yesterday, along with two others. And she autographed it, which I thought was pretty cool. So, if you'd like to enter to win a book, check out this blog:



www.seekerville. blogspot. com



Or if you'd like to flex your writing muscles and win a critique from a literary agent, check out Rachelle Gardner's contest here:

http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/

Comments

Cheryl Wyatt said…
Hi, Jessica,

I commented in response to your comment on my blog, but will post it here also to be sure you get it.
I am really glad you liked my second book. (A Soldier's Family)

Yes, the first book (A Soldier's Promise) should still be available on www.eharlequin.com or most other online booksellers such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble, or Christianbooks.com

Hope you find a copy. If not, e-mail me.

Great blog by the way!

Warmly,

Cheryl Wyatt

Popular posts from this blog

My Booty Hurts

Why Being Unpublished is Like Being Single

Freaking Out, Just a Little Bit