While I've been writing...

My hubby's been fishing!


Comments

Keli Gwyn said…
Wow! Simply, wow! Congrats to your hubby on his HUGE catch.

Do tell. Is this for real or a "fish story"? When? Where? How BIG?
Jessica Nelson said…
LOL Keli, yes, this is a real fish. He catches monsters like this all the time. People like to go with him because he knows where the "good" spots are. LOL

I'll get the details for you. I don't mess with fish. LOL
denise petrovich said…
Hi Honey, tell Jimmy congratulations and he looks good next to that handsome fish. Love you, Mom
Angie Ledbetter said…
Cool...both of you pursuing your passion.
Katie Ganshert said…
Wow! That's insanely HUGE! How cool!
Warren Baldwin said…
Tell him to take me on his next trip.
Kathy said…
That's a big fish!
Jennifer said…
Whoa, that IS a big fish! My cousin loves fishing, too, but a monster that size would pull him right overboard, lol. :)
Cindy R. Wilson said…
That's awesome! It's huge! I always wanted to catch a fish that big.
anita said…
Whew-wee! That's deep sea fishing, right? My hubbie would love to try that some day. :-)

So, here's a question I've been wondering about for awhile. Do YOU clean these monsters and cook them, Jessie-girl? I just can't picture that for some reason. SNORT!
Nancy J. Parra said…
Wow! Do you need any fish recipes? LOL
Deb Shucka said…
Whoa! Love the happy on hubby's face.
Dara said…
Oh wow, that's huge! That must take some work reeling something that big in!
Stephanie Faris said…
Oh. My. Gosh. Is that what's for dinner tonight? :-)
Katie Salidas said…
wow! Look at the size of that fish!
DANG! That's some fish!!
Hi Jess -

Wow! Is he going to have it mounted or are you filling your freezer?

Congratulations to your hubby!

Blessings,
Susan :)
Jessica Nelson said…
Hi Susan, no, that fish has long been eaten (I think). LOL No mountings. :-) Thanks for the congrats.

Hey Stephanie,
He caught this awhile back actually. We probably ate it, but I don't know... Heeehee. He actually catches big fish a lot.

Angie, I def. feel thankful that we both have passions in our life that we're not afraid to go after. :-)

Anita,
You can't picture it because I would never do it! LOL I feel like gagging when he needs me to bring stuff out to him when he's cleaning them. Major Yuck! And Jimmy loves cooking/frying the fish up. He's a really good chef with fish. ;-)

Everyone else, I know, I'm completely amazed at the stuff he catches out there. It's crazy!

Nancy,
I don't cook fish. *wink* But I'll be happy to pass those recipes onto hubby. :-)
Jessica Nelson said…
Hi Keli,

This is a snook caught in the Gulf of Mexico. Snook is an awesome fish to eat but I just found out that we didn't eat this one because we can't keep ones this big.
So this Big Guy is still swimming out in the ocean somewhere. LOL
Jessie Oliveros said…
Nice fish. Handsome husband.
Jody Hedlund said…
Amazing!! It doesn't look real! Now you have to convince us! :)
* said…
Amazing! What kind of fish is that?! It's ginormous!
Jessica Nelson said…
Hey Terresa,
It's a snook. :-) Yeah, it was too big to keep. :-(
LOL
Karen Hossink said…
Oh.My.Word!
I am sooooo going to show Joshua this picture tomorrow morning!
Congrats to hubby. *grin*

Popular posts from this blog

My Booty Hurts

It Takes Time

Why Being Unpublished is Like Being Single