I feel your pain. I've been sick since Christmas. My doctor informed me today that pregnant women can take four times longer to get over a cold...lucky me! :-)
Jessie, I'm sorry to hear the nasty bug bit you. What a bummer. I'm sending you a big pot of cyber chicken soup and some honey and lemon tea. Hope it helps. :)
I'm behind on my blog reading and I guess it's been two days since this post, but I really hope you're feeling better by now. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog despite how you were feeling!
Comments
~ Wendy
Get better soon.
Hope you feel better soon!
:O)
Thanks everyone for your sweet comments. I'm fixing to take a nap and hopefully be better soon.
Patti
Thanks everyone. I actually am taking it somewhat easy. Visiting blogs, eating icecream... *grin*
Awww, I'm sorry you're under the weather. Praying for a quick recovery.
Blessings,
Susan :)
:-)