On my last post Deb mentioned wanting to hear about the good stuff from the conference. So here we go:
1) Amazing networking. I met many of my blogger friends, plus new bloggers.
2) I met my wonderful and generous crit partner. Also roomed with her, which was awesome.
3) Books, books, and more books. They gave away a whole bunch too!
4) Seeing editors and agents and realizing many of them are my age. Kind of a funky feeling there, but good.
5) Delicious desserts
6) Tree Climbing
7) Being surrounded by other writers is one of the biggest supports I've ever felt. It's incredible.
So that's the good stuff from the conference. There's so much more I could write about, but others have covered it better than me. The links below are for fellow bloggers who did more detail on various aspects of the conference.
Any links you all want to add?